Are 2021 Jamb Candidates and want to learn how to create jamb registration profile, on this page I will tutor you on step by step guide on how to create jamb registration profile for 2021/2022 Jamb.
How to Create JAMB Profile for 2021 Registration
Whenever you wanted to create or register 2020/2021 Jamb Profile, learn how to settle down to avoids making mistake while creating or registering your 2021/2022 Jamb account. All jamb candidates are advice to purchase jamb e-pin to eligible them to enroll for the 2021 exam.
1. Click On Jamb Official Website at www.jamb.org.ng, createCreate e-Facility Account, fill in the blank space such as email, password and secret password immediately click create account and verify your email address by checking your email.
2. Enter Your Data: Open The Message and click on the link in the message Open the mail that was sent and you will be directed to to: ” click here to proceed with your Profile Creation .” Click on the link to continue you registration exercise.
3. In case the message wasn’t seen in your inbox, you should check your spam or junk folder. This is because most messages from Jamb often appear in spam folder. It is important we tell you
that a UNIQUE CODE was equally sent to you via the message. You are advised to
keep the code save because you will require it when you go to register at the JAMB CBT Center.
4. Provide Original Bio Data:
- First Name
- Date Of Birth (day, month
- Telephone Number
- LGA- Password
To Your Profile (make it a password you can easily remember)
5. Click On the Sign up button to complete your registration process. Will advice you to check your data before submitting it.
Alternative Method: Registering Jamb 2021/2022 Profile Using Phone Number
Each Candidates are to make use of one cell phone, to get notify when you got admission or you want to request for pin and others. Below are steps on how to register jamb using phone number.
Sends your Surname, First and Middle Name to 55019. You First, Middle and Surname must not exceed 38 characters.
This means that a total character of 40 characters should be sent to the USSD number (JAMB code) above. Receive a 10-digit Confirmation Code A confirmation code of 10 characters will be sent to your phone number by jamb. The 10-digit code will be used to acquire the E-Pin from the CBT registration centers.