Dating Tips On Finding The Right Person.
There is one secret you need to know before you start reading this article and that is, before you start finding the right person, you must ensure that you first of all work on yourself.
One thing is sure ” you can not give to someone what you don’t have” so finding the right person is really based on who you are.
Yeah, who you are determine what you got.
So I will ask you “who are you”? Do you even know? Or do you want to know or do you still want to move straight to reading steps on finding the right person?
Whatever your answer is, keep reading, don’t stop.
Here are some few tips you need in finding the right person.
You cannot do anything in life nor even succeed in finding the right person if you don’t even have self-confidence.
It is a lack of self-confidence that makes a lot of beautiful ladies and men today do much stuff which they wouldn’t have loved to do if they were confident just to find a partner.
Lack of confidence has also caused a lot of people to miss opportunities both in getting a good life partner and also in the financial aspect.
A handsome man walks up to you for a date and you start looking at yourself, counting the things that your beautiful neighbor has on her body that you don’t have, how you were mocked in high school, etc
And you will be like this man must be a flirt, he just wants to get into my pants and off he goes, I can’t date him, he is too cute to date me, etc.
This is how many lose it, lack of confidence makes you a judge over negative things about yourself then why give it chance to decide for you when you can actually control how you reason things.
You don’t have to be very beautiful before a handsome man comes to you for a date, you just have to build that self-confidence that you are a wonderful person in your own small ways. this will help you build self-confidence.
Okay after building self-confidence and then you happen to succeed by dating the fine man, what next? Does it mean that you have finally stopped finding the right person because you have one already?
Well yes, he may be the right person, but there is something that you need in others to keep your Mr. right and that is where your character comes into play.
Your character helps you in finding the right person and also helps you in keeping the man.
No matter how good something is in your hands, if you don’t value and keep it well, someone will walk up to you and ask you “will you sell it”. To avoid this, work on your character as well.
Dressing neat and nice can cover your naked body but it can not cover your character, but your dressing can also keep a man or turn him off likewise to men.
If you are a man, your dressing can actually attract a woman to you but it also determines the kind of lady it attracts, which are, a one-night start lady or a homing type kind of lady.
So dress decent if you are finding the right person if not, sorry one day that man or woman may look outside, not because she is not satisfy with you, but because she saw something that attracted her to another man and like that, the feelings starts developing.
Yeah this one thing that turns down a lot of ladies when you ask them out. if you are a boasting type, you can only get a materiality kind of lady and I tell you that is not a step in finding the right person for which you are looking for.
So to have that great woman who booted up your search for finding the right person overnight is by dropping your pride.
Ladies like gentle and caring men. Don’t start feeding her how you won a big contract, how your bank almost freezes your account because of excess money that has been entering your account, etc.
That’s cool but that’s not what she wants to hear on that first date so why not give her what she wants to hear like telling her how beautiful she is, etc.
FOLLOW YOUR HEART
No one can make a life decision for you because it is you that will live with the person at home, not me, not your parents, not even your friends.
So following your heart means that you know what you want and you are ready to go all out for it and even fight for it.
You can’t fight what your heart dislikes, for example, I arrange a man for you now, but you are in love with another person but just avoid making me feel bad, you now decide to go out with the person.
But in the process of preparing for that date, his car broke down and he is like thinking if you guys should cancel the date and fix it for another day. your answer will be “Oh yeah, that’s not a problem we can always do this next time, etc.
That’s because you were not into that person nor the date. so follow your heart when finding the right person.
you may be wondering why I am using this as the last point for now in this article, but don’t worry, I will tell you my reasons right below.
In the process of finding the right person, some ladies do change what they want and at times they also change their prayer point.
Looking for a good man is not a bad thing but how you search matters. you will see a lady that prayed today and said I need a tall, handsome, muscular guy in my life then 1 year later, you met Mr. A who is handsome and muscular but not tall, you turn him down because he wasn’t tall.
2nd year you meet Mr. B tall handsome but not muscular, you also turn that one down still because he is not muscular but 5-7 years later, you now start hearing “God please just give me a man, any kind of man, tall, muscular, handsome, etc I don’t care.
I just need a man in my life. But remember Mr. A and Mr. B? you lost them because you were still busy finding the right person where you did not keep.
So when finding the right person as a life partner, be careful what you wish for, because you may lose the one God program for you just because you are looking for Mr. Perfect.
Don’t settle with someone that when you look at, you feel irritated and regret just because you just needed a man in your life.
17 Ways to Handle Emotional Pains
Sadness is a natural emotion that is associated with loss and disappointment. However, if it doesn’t fade with time, it might point to a treatable condition, depression, that can impact your whole body and daily life.
1. Look for support. Whether you’ve already left your abuser, are still with your abuser or were abused long ago, consider reaching out to a trained domestic violence advocate at any point to find nonjudgmental support for how you’re feeling and what you’re going through. Processing your emotions can help you through the healing process.
2. Understand that recovery happens in stages. You’ll face anger, depression, bargaining and all of the stages of grief. When you start to forgive yourself and allow yourself to accept that the past is over, you can grow and build resiliency.
3. Don’t torture yourself by fixating on what caused the pain you’re suffering from. What has happened has already been done and cannot be undone.
If nothing can be done, your only and best choice is to simply to accept it and move on.
4. Open yourself to others, let them in. Does it hurt you to see your loved ones suffering? The same goes for your loved ones when they see you suffering.
Don’t lock yourself up in your room and avoid others. Let them in, it benefits both them and you. Humans are social creatures, isolating yourself ends up exacerbating your pain. Connection is the antidote.
5. See a therapist or counselor, who can help you uncover and deal with the emotions underlying your addiction.
6. Distract Yourself. Common belief used to bethat if we didn’t express every emotion we felt (or at least the big ones), they would show themselves in other ways. In some ways, this is true: there are benefits to examining our emotional states to learn from what our emotions are trying to tell us, and ‘stuffing our emotions’ in unhealthy ways can bring other problems. However, it’s also been discovered that distracting oneself from emotional pain with emotionally healthy alternatives such as a feel-good movie, fun activities with friends, or a satisfying mental challenge can lessen emotional pain and help us feel better.
7. Practice Meditation. Meditation is very helpful for dealing with a variety of stressors, and emotional stress is definitely in the category of stressors that meditation helps with. It allows you to take a break from rumination by actively redirecting your thoughts, and provides practice in choosing thoughts, which can help eliminate some emotional stress in the long term. Try a few meditation techniques.
8. Understand that Every emotion is temporary. Any emotion known to man is a fleeting, impermanent state (even the happy ones). Think of them like waves. Sometimes you can see it coming, other times it catches you by surprise. Some waves are bigger than others; however, by their nature they come and go.
9. Learn to smile and laugh, Laughter is important. I often distracted myself from negative thoughts and memories with humor. Watch a funny clip on the Internet or call a friend that always makes you laugh. In a time crunch, you can simply think of something that always helps you laugh or smile.
10. Apologize to others and to yourself, accept that what has happened has happened, and convince yourself that the only way to move forward is to forgive yourself.
11. Think about your own role in the situation that is upsetting you and look for ways in which you can improve. Most of the time, when we become angry at someone else, we finger point and look to blame. We may focus on the ways in which the other person has hurt us or what they have done wrong. It can be important to express how we have been wronged and discuss that with the person who wronged us, but it is also helpful to look at ways in which we could have handled things differently, what we can change about our own behavior or how we can approach a situation differently in the future.
12. Text a friend.
13. Ask someone to just sit with you.
14. Call a family member.
15. Talk to an adult you trust.
16. Call a friend you.
17. Listen to music, a podcast, or an audiobook.
Important things every woman want a man they love to understand about love and money.
Most women are always embarrassed to ask their man for money or for something they need, always embarrassed. They would rather soak up their challenges secretly or look for help elsewhere than going to him to ask for some help, even when she knows that he has the capacity to handle it, they don’t just feel right about it, especially for women with an independently ‘I should take care of myself’ mentality.
And the problem is not a lack of courage or pride, the challenge is that they feel responsible for themselves, and more than anything else they hate that you might feel buggy.
The closest thing they try to do is get help somewhere else, even when those alternative sources are the most unlikely to be responsive she will still prefer to take that chance than ask you for anything.
She expects you to figure out that something is not right. She just expects you to read her body language and her moods. She expects you to read the words in her silence but when you ask her ‘how are you?’ The next thing that follows is ‘have you eaten?’, and that’s all, you don’t go beyond that point.
Get this guys, as a man there is just no way you can be comfortable that your partner is not asking you for anything, there is just no way you can be at peace with yourself, it should itch your soul.
You are working and earning a salary but for 3 months you have not bought her anything, it’s bad honestly, even if your budget is tight, even if you are saving to buy world bank, 2months is enough to stop by the store and get her a nice pair of jeans or some tops, a fancy hair ribbon won’t put your savings in recession, it just the little things we do.
Most of us are just relaxed over the fact that she works and can take care of herself, yes she can, but even as the director of central bank she is also a woman, and as a woman she has needs that only a man can satisfy.
Dont wait for her to come asking you for little things, just as grown women always feel embarrassed to ask, grown men also feel embarrassed when their woman come asking for money and some common things they need, they just use their common sense to know that he is responsible for someone according to his capacity. Grown men ask what she needs, they don’t wait to be asked.
If this is you uncle please start using your common sense, start by showing concern with questions like;
“Baby, I have a free budget for April, is there anything you need that you want me to make a budget for?”
“Love, i know you need money for your project, I will cover your tithe for this month so you can add that 10% to what you have saved up, alright?”
“Bae, I told your friend that makes female shoes to make one for you, I paid already, just let her the design you like.”
Or sometimes just send her some cash and ask her to keep it for you, we both know she understands what you’re trying to do.
These little things are the foundation blocks of a relationship and marriage. Most brothers don’t even have the account details of their partner and they have been doing relationship for over a year. Some cannot remember the last time they bought airtime credit for their partner, it’s that bad. Love is not free, the price is responsibility.
Love and money have a connection, once one is not there, then there is a possibility of challenges in your relationship.
14 Ways to show a Man that you Love Him without saying ” I Love You ”
The happiest relationships come when two people are able to be open and honest with each other, and that honesty is a byproduct of being able to speak freely without fear of being judged.
1. If you want to show your guy that you think he’s special, you could just tell him you love him. He’ll always want to hear that. And, of course, you can surprise him with the latest iPhone or that golf club he’s been begging for. But probably the best way to make a man feel loved is to offer some simple, everyday acts of kindness that show him you understand him.
These little gifts will give something back to you: a marriage infused with more trust and friendship and a deeper sense of togetherness.
So go ahead and buy him things if you feel like it. But if you want to make him so happy leave those materials things or don’t focus on gifts.
2. Give him some “Guy Time” You are your husband’s best friend, as he’s likely to profess after a couple of beers. But sometimes he wants to go out with someone who won’t roll her eyes when he turns into a human whoopee cushion. That “someone” is… The Guys. “Men get energy from being away,” “They hang loose, talk or not talk. It gives them great intimacy without tremendous demands.”
3. Whether it’s running errands for him, getting chores done around the house, or quickly dropping off lunch for him during a busy day at work, small and large favors can take a huge weight off someone’s shoulders. By going out of your way to make your guy’s life a bit less stressful, you’re showing him that you’re willing to sacrifice your own time and energy to make him happy. If that isn’t love, what is?
4. Sometimes, the most loving moments come during the most difficult times. Just being there for your partner when he needs you the most can show him how much you really care about him, especially if he feels like he needs to put on a brave face for everyone else. Let him cry into your arms if he’s facing an overwhelming or tragic time in his life or bring him a cold washcloth and medicine if he’s sick in bed. Your support will mean just as much as three little words.
5. to be the pursuer in dating and relationships and feel that we need to ‘win’ a woman’s attention and attraction from our competition. Regardless of how silly this may sound to women reading this, my money is on the fact that many men are nodding along with it in understanding.
For this reason, we find we are often on the giving end of compliments, especially when it comes to someone we truly care about. Regardless of how confident a man comes across, acknowledging him with genuine adoration will make him feel appreciated, and all warm and fuzzy inside.
6. Give him long hugs. Men often communicate physically. Whether it be through body language, putting his arm around you, or how he tends to stand up taller when other men are around – it is a language he instinctively understands. This provides women with a great opportunity to be close to him physically and also send a very important message of love that he wants to hear [feel]. Holding on to him just a little longer or hugging him just a little tighter will show him the affection he desires.
7. Show Affection in Public. We’re not talking about over the top displays of affection here, a nice little hand squeeze or a peck on the cheek is all you need to show your partner, you care without making the people around you uncomfortable.
8. Brag on him. Tell family and friends maybe even complete strangers, how much you appreciate the man that he is. Preferably within his hearing.
9. Being close physically. Men often express themselves physically. Someone who is always close to you is taking comfort in the knowledge that you are with him.
Men also like the feeling of protectiveness that comes from being close to you. He might even be sending a subconscious message to the world: She’s with me, so back off! He may:
•Have his arm around you regularly
•Hold your hand
•Hug you at random times
•Always want to cuddle you
•Walk or sit very close to you
•“Accidentally” touch you
10. Be honest with him.
Focus on building an honest, open relationship with your boyfriend. Keeping secrets and hiding things can come between you. If you’re hiding something, he might eventually find out and lose trust in you. Always be open and honest with him.
11. Avoid picking fights with him. Arguments are part of a healthy relationship, but picking fights with him for no apparent reason doesn’t encourage a good relationship or show that you love him. As far as he knows, a fight could give you an excuse to leave him and meet someone else. Unfaithful partners also pick fights as a result of guilt. If you love only him, don’t give him a reason to think otherwise.
12. Let him know right away if something bothers you, and be direct about it. Letting things fester will only make matters worse, and he won’t know you’re upset unless you say something.
13. Speak calmly without raising your voice. Attack the issue on hand and not him. Give him a chance to speak and listen to what he has to say.
14. Admit when you’re wrong. This is a strong sign of honesty and loyalty. Everyone slips up, and you’re no exception. If you know you’ve hurt him, admit it and apologize. Afterward, don’t dwell on it or constantly revisit the subject with him.
Don’t completely abandon the issue, however; try to learn from your mistake so that you don’t repeat it in the future.
Latest Story7 months ago
Virgin Prostitute Episode 1
Latest Story7 months ago
THE VIRGIN Chapter Three
Latest Story7 months ago
Virgin Prostitute Episode 3
Latest Story7 months ago
Virgin Prostitute Episode 2
Latest Story7 months ago
THE VIRGIN ❤🔞 Chapter One
Latest Story7 months ago
THE VIRGIN Chapter Five
Latest Story7 months ago
THE VIRGIN Chapter Two
Latest Story7 months ago
THE VIRGIN Chapter Four